Rehana has over 30 years of working experience within the sport and recreation industry. During this time she has trained students of all standards and ages. Rehana has had the opportunity to compete on the International Women’s Tennis Circuit throughout UK and Europe. Now she is dedicated to helping others gain experience and knowledge through sports education to pursue their dreams of making a career as a professional sports player or instructor. In 2006 she co-founded Ace Sports Pty Ltd & Ace Tennis Academy Gold Coast. Rehana is a director and CEO of the company. Her roles include coordinating the training and delivery of the courses at Ace Sports, while managing the day to day operations of the business.
Mobile: 0417 001 643
- 2018 Ace Sports Academy RTO: 31414 CEO/Managing Director
- 2018 Ace Tennis Academy Head Coach at Police Citizens Youth Club
- 2018 Police Citizens Youth Club Hot Shots Junior Development Programme
- 2017 Ace Sports Academy Trainer & Assessor
- 2005 Manager of the Girls 14 & Under Queensland State Team
- 2004 2012 Head Coach & Trainer at Parkwood International Golf/Tennis Club
- 2004-2006 Trainer/Assessor at International Tennis Academy Gold Coast
- 2000-2005 Head Coach at Arundel Hills Country Golf/Tennis Club.
- 2000-2004 Lecturer International Tennis Academy Gold Coast
- 1997-2000 Head Coach & Club Manager: Fairways Tennis Club (Gold Coast)
- 1998 Junior Development Coach at The Australian Coaching Network.
- 1993-1996 The Bollettieri Tennis Academy Professional Development Coach - David Lloyd Tennis Centre London.
- 1986 Tournament secretary for LTA sanctioned Veterans Event.
- 1988 Coordinator of International over 35's men's tournaments Europe vs. Australia. Players: included Ilie Nastase, Ken Roswell & Lew Hoad.
- 2018 Diploma Sport Coaching
- 2018 Diploma Sport Development
- 2014 Cert IV in ‘Workplace Training and Assessment
- 2005 Tennis Australia Women's Coaching Scholarship Position Award
- 2005 Diploma Business Management
- 1998 Tennis Australian Club Professional
- 1993 Nick Bollettieri Tennis Academy, System 5 Training Method Certificate (USA)
- 1993 Nick Bollettieri Tennis Academy first prize 'Best Coaches Award'
- 1990 Certificate IV Aerobic Training (UK)
- 1990 Andy Durham certificate of qualifications Master Class (Training of coaches) (UK)
- 1990 LTA Level 3 British Coaches qualification (UK)
- 1986 USPTR graded Pro (USA)
- 1986 LTA Level 2 British Coaching qualifications (UK)
- 1985 LTA Level 1 British Coaching qualification (UK)
Professional Playing History:
- 1982 Wimbledon & French Open Qualifying
- 1973-1977 Competed in British LTA Open Women’s tournaments.
- 1978-1980 Pakistan’s women's National No. 2 ranked player.
- Selected to represent Pakistani Team to play Asian Games, Chiang Mai, Thailand.
- Competed in W.T.A. Satellite Circuits in Yugoslavia, Italy, England and Spain.
- Played French money tournament circuits