Suleman has gained world class experience as a professional Tennis player, Coach and Fitness Trainer. He has represented Australia as both a junior on the ‘International Tennis Federation (ITF) World Junior Tour’ and as a touring professional on the ‘Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP)’ circuits and has travelled extensively throughout Australia, Europe and Asia allowing him to work with and train alongside many of the worlds best Tennis players and athletes.
Suleman combines his competitive experiences with a passion for fitness and player development. He has worked with beginner juniors on a long term basis, helping them achieve national and International success into their adult careers, placing him in the unique position of knowing how to tailor and manage an athletes personal development pathways based on their individual needs.
He brings an understanding of the work ethics required for success and has worked with some of Australia’s best coaches and trainers in high performance environments, namely the ‘Australian Institute of Sport’ and has toured with, coached and trained top 100 ATP & WTA professionals. Suleman is focused on helping players define their vision of success while working together to implement a structured training programme to achieve their personal goals and aspirations.
- 2018 Ace Sports Academy Group Fitness Instructor/Trainer & Assessor
- 2018 Ace Tennis Academy High Performance Coach
- 2017 ATP Tour Tennis Coach (Tokyo International Men’s ATP Event)
- 2017 WTA Tour Tennis Coach (Brisbane International Women’s WTA Event)
- 2012 ITF Junior Tennis Coach (Australian/Asian Tour)
- 2008 Tennis Australia Employed ATP Trainer & Coach
- 2006 Tennis Australia Super 10’s Junior Development Coach
- 2018 Sport Development Manager
- 2017 Ace Sports Academy High Performance Coach
- 2016 Australian Institute of Fitness Personal Trainer
- 2016 Certificate IV Fitness
- 2014 Diploma Of Sport Coaching
- 2014 Cert IV in ‘Workplace Training and Assessment
- 2007 Tennis Australia Junior Development Coach
Professional Playing History:
- Former International ATP Ranked player
- Men's ATP Tour (Futures & Challengers) experience
- Played on the international tour for 7 years
- ITF World Junior Tour
- Australian Junior Representative